[nsp] AS5300 and PRI

From: Jon Lewis (jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net)
Date: Fri Feb 27 1998 - 01:57:53 EST

I'm currently arguing with BellSouth about PRI provisioning for an AS5348
on the way. What I want is a PRI with about 20 B channels in a "hunt
group" and about 3 channels (with their own phone numbers) reserved for
dedicated customers. BS says I can't have it this way without paying an
arm and a leg extra, and has suggested the CPE may be able to do it for
me.

Is there any way to do this via RADIUS settings? Without looking too much
into it, my guess is no.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis@fdt.net> | Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator | be proof-read for $199/message.
 Florida Digital Turnpike |