Re: [nsp] Cisco 3810

From: Nikos Mouat (nikm@savvis.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 22:14:25 EST

I've been looking at the 3810, but haven't deployed any yet. The only
voice stuff in the cisco world [that I'm aware of] are the 36x0 and the
3810, and the 36x0 only does analog ports, no T1 stuff. Both were
displayed at the beer and geer at the last nanog. I'm hoping to get some
of these units online in a few months.. you should note that the ATM
portion of the IOS for these guys knocks up the price an extra $3K which
is a fair percentage of their price.

nm