Re: [nsp] bgp regexp

From: Danny McPherson (danny@genuity.net)
Date: Wed Sep 16 1998 - 21:55:01 EDT

Jon Lewis wrote:
>It appears to do what I'd intended. What makes you say that?

I should clarify.. I didn't mean that your rgexp would not function
correctly, I meant that because it was tftp'd to the router the Cisco
could potentially mis-interpret it...

As for the input load-balancing issues, you should see if your
providers offer any community-based solutions such as those proposed
in rfc1998.

-danny