[nsp] IRB+GRE+IPsec

From: Shiva (zhiva@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 04:14:37 EDT

I am trying to terminate IPsec VPNs from remote locations to a 7200 (with ISA card) that is doing IRB between private and public networks. I additionally would like to create GRE tunnels with IPsec (with NAT on remote sites) so I can pass the routing updates between the remote and central site. I have seen some examples of the latter at the Cisco website but I would like to know how IRB/tunnel/ipsec/nat interaction (order of operation?) happens in the IOS. If someone is running a similar setup, I would like to discuss some config issues....
Bear with me for being terse without a map/configs, I will post them here soon.

Cheers.
-shiva