[nsp] WCCP & 12.1(5)T10

From: Mark Pace Balzan (mpb@melitacable.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 02:26:21 EDT

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any issues with WCCP v2 and 12.1(5)T10 running on
7206VXR NPE 400 with CEF enabled.

My situation is as follows:

I have an NPE200 and NPE400. When I redirect traffic from the NPE200 toward
the cache, I get around 8Mbps of traffic handled by the cache, which is
reasonable for my customer base, and 14Mbps Internet Link.

When I redirect traffic from the NPE400 which would be about the same amount
of requests, the traffic processed by the cache goes up to around 80Mbps.
This is a crazy figure, and I cannot yet figure out exactly whats happening.

Is their anyone using WCCP v2 and 12.1(5)T10 running on 7206VXR NPE 400 with
CEF enabled for redirection, and is working well ?

Thanks

Mark