Re: Follow up on ServerIron stale connections

From: Clifton Royston (cliftonr@lava.net)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 01:09:27 EDT

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 08:44:26PM -0700, Bill McCaffrey wrote:

> The upgrade to the 7.3.05a firmware totaly fixed the problem.
>
> Thanks to all.

  Thanks for the update - we've been wondering what to upgrade to, and
this dangling connections have been a long standing problem for us
(mainly with UDP services like DNS and Radius.) If this might fix it,
we'll look at this version.

  -- Clifton

--
    Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  cliftonr@lava.net
"What do we need to make our world come alive?