RE: SPAM from you people

From: Karyn Ulriksen (kulriksen@publichost.com)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 13:08:15 EDT

Sam,

   Get over it. They are having a technical problem. I'm certain they are
making every attempt to straighten out. I, for one, would like to stop
seeing emails like yours while they are straigtening there problem out.
Although I personally would like to see them straighten it out a little
quicker, people who read this who have worked on issues like these are all
thinking 'what the hell is going on?', but we all know
network/system/program programs are like snowflakes... everyone is
different (and I'm certain someone can come up with a smartass remark for
this end of this sentence, so I'll leave it to your imagination).