Re: [j-nsp] Direct and Local Routes

From: kyu@opnet.com
Date: Fri Apr 26 2002 - 23:57:34 EDT

My guess is that since lo0 can only be /32, the direct subnet and local of lo0
are always the same, it could go either way. They only inconvenience if Junos
made it local could be redistribution, we do not normally just redistribute
local interfaces, so if we make lo0 local, then we will have to remember to
redistribute local and add policy to filter other /32s out.

My .02

Thanks
Kent