Re: Juniper equivalent of Cisco's BGP Conditional Advertisements

From: Kent Yu (kyu@opnet.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 12:18:07 EDT

My understanding is that JUNOS evaluates the route one by one each time
through the policy, the calling policy of subpolicy also passes the route.
If this is correct, seems to me the evaluation result of each route is
independent, then how could we achieve conditional advertisement using
policy? I must be missing something.

Thanks
Kent