Re: [j-nsp] default route via BGP

From: Aaron Dewell (acd@woods.net)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 13:28:24 EDT

AFAIK, that will test if you have a 0/0 route in your
routing table, that already has next-hop self, then if
both of those are true, then advertise it. Probably
what you want is to delete the next-hop self and it
should work.

Also check your export statement in BGP, if you are
doing other policies with it, you might want to change
the term reject to 'then next policy' or something.
But if this is the only policy for this neighbor, then
it should be ok (assuming you want to advertise _only_
0/0 to them and nothing else).

Aaron