Re: [j-nsp] fxp0 administratively disabled

From: Aviva Garrett (aviva@juniper.net)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 20:15:00 EDT

Technically, JUNOS 4.x is not supported. However, we know that customers
are still using these releases, so we are keeping the documentation on
the Web site. On http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/, in the software
documentation area, click on the Archives link, to get to
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/eol.html.

Thanks,
..Aviva

In message <94B9091E1149D411A45C00508BACEB35015F2E2C@entmail.gnilink.com>you wr