RE: MSP support

From: Aleksander Zawisza (zawisza@nortelnetworks.com)
Date: Thu May 23 2002 - 13:21:32 EDT

Perhaps there are different variations of MSP, but the APS-equivalent
protocol described in G.783 Annex A is referred to as MSP (Multiplex section
protection). It is definitely supported by Juniper.

The configuration is the same as APS, all you need to do is set your PIC to
SDH mode under the chassis configuration.

Aleks