Netflow tools

From: Clayton Fiske (clay@bloomcounty.org)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 16:35:21 EDT

Can anyone share with me what Netflow tools you are using,
specifically with regard to AS-to-AS data? I've got cflowd going
and have been playing with various tools, but some of them don't
seem too happy with Juniper's sampled data (current sample rate
is 100). All of the AS graphs I can seem to produce look empty.

I have been playing with FlowScan, but if there are other tools
which will do the trick I'd be happy to hear about them. The
arts tools do a decent job of aggregating AS flows in text, but
management wants the pretty graphs.

Thanks,

-c