RE: Need help with MPLS configuration example

From: Andrew Smith (as160@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 22:44:28 EDT

Hi, Gary

Thanks for the reply. It was very helpful! I have
one more question.

Say, I have 3 traffic streams that I want to have them
travel through the same LSP. Is it possible to mark
these 3 streams with different COS bits under the same
LSP?

Also, does MPLS COS bit mapping has anything to do
with the singnalling protocol itself? (RSVP, LDP)

Thanks a lot for your email.

Best Regards,
Andrew