RE: Need help with MPLS configuration example

From: Andrew Smith (as160@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 23:38:00 EDT

Hi,

Thanks! Please ignore my second question. It wasn't
well thought of. 8)

So, let me see if I understand it correctly. If I
assign COS value under one LSP, any traffic pass
through that LSP will have the COS value assigned.

What do I need to configure for case two like you have
pointed below to work than? Let say I have IP packets
with Prec 7 coming, will this be copied into the COS
bit by default? I read the doc and it says by default
COS bit should be 0, right?