[j-nsp] Does IGP shortcut works with LDP signalled LSPs?

From: Andrew Smith (as160@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 01:12:53 EDT

Hi, all.

I understand that you need to enable bgp-igp shortcuts
in order for the routes in inet.3 to be shared with
inet.0 But I can't get it to work. Here is my set
up.

M20_a----M20_b----M40---M20_c

All routers are under ospf area 0.

At M20_a, I have
mpls {
        traffic-engineering bgp-igp;
        traceoptions {
            file mpls-log size 1m files 5;
            flag error;
            flag state;
            flag all;
        }
        interface all;
    }
    ospf {
        traffic-engineering shortcuts;
        area 0.0.0.0 {
            interface all;
            interface ge-2/0/0.0 {
                passive;
            }
        }
    }
    ldp {
        preference 1;
        deaggregate;
        interface fe-1/0/0.0;
        interface all;
        interface lo0.0;

---------------------

On other routers I have

mpls {

     interface all;}

ldp {

     interface all;}

ospf {

      area 0
       {interface all}
                      }
I want all the traffic from M20_a to M20_c to take the
LSP. However for destinations that are connected on
M20_c, M20_a shows that it is taking the IGP path
only.

TIA for any inputs.

---andrew