RE: Monitoring Real time traffic in Junos 4.4

From: Gary Tate (gtate@juniper.net)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 05:05:01 EDT

Hi,

There commands in 4.4 are the same (as far as I remember 4.3):

4.4 commands:
'monitor interface traffic' Interfaces terse monitor
'monitor interface so-0/0/0" Physical interface monitor
'monitor interface at-0/0/0.32" Logical interface monitor

I have just tested them on 2 versions of 4.4 - all fine.

Open a case through your Partner or the JTAC to get this resolved

Gary Tate