RE: [j-nsp] Clock drift and rancid annoyance

From: Stephen Gill (gillsr@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 17:49:17 EDT

My apologies. I originally thought you were talking about something
else.

You might check the status of your pcg(s) with the following command:

user@host> show chassis environment pcg

Assuming this is an M160 and you have two PCGs, how does the other one
behave when active? Setting and measurement frequencies should be
identical no? 125mhz

-- steve