[j-nsp]

From: Attneave, Philip (Philip.Attneave@METROKC.GOV)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 13:54:34 EDT

I am in the process of brining up an M20 to use as a NAP. I need to create
ATM sub interfaces with RFC 1483 Bridged connection to outlying sites.

I can successfully commit a configuration which uses atm-llc encapsulation
on a sub interface iff I have not set encapsulation at the Unit level, but I
am seeing cells policed out of existence at both ends right before the SAR
function.

Has anyone else experienced this, or, better still, got a solution?

Philip Attneave
Network Architect
I-Net Project