RE: [j-nsp] FW: One for the masses

From: Stephen Gill (gillsr@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 01:04:23 EST

Sure enough... I just did some testing and found the same behavior as
you. The 'private' keyword seems to have NO effect on what gets
advertised. I was testing with JUNOS 5.0R2.4. What version are you
running? A quick search on PR didn't turn seem to turn up anything
similar.

Perhaps you should give JTAC a call and log a ticket with them.

-- steve