Re: [j-nsp] queuing in logical interfaces

From: George Zhou (zzhou@juniper.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:37:53 EST

Hello Ytti,

    I guess what you are asking is whether cos feature is bound to
ifl(logical interface) or ifd(physical interface). Based on new
CoS implementation, the input packet classification(like precedence
mapping) is bound to logical interface, while output transmitting
control (like schedulers) are bound to physcial interface (ifd).

  Certain features are only supported in EFPC, like SPQ, traffic
shaping.

Thanks,

- George Zhou