RE: [j-nsp] UDP monitoring

From: MPuras@solunet.com
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 15:42:24 EST

Hi Luis,

I believe you should be able to issue the following command:

>monitor traffic interface E1-port# matching "protocol udp"

where E1-port# is the interface you are looking to monitor traffic for.

The syntax may be off but should be close. I dont have a Juniper available
at this time so I can't be sure. Perhaps someone can confirm this.

Thanks,

Mario Puras

SoluNet Technical Support
Customer Support Engineer
* Mailto: mpuras@solunet.com
* 888.449.5766 (USA) / 888.SOLUNET (Canada)