RE: [j-nsp] default route just for fxp0

From: Przemyslaw Karwasiecki (karwas@ifxcorp.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 16:52:28 EDT

Thank you!

Is an idea of separating craft network from production interfaces
totally wrong?

Also, from totaly oposite side -- is it possible to forward packets
between production interfaces, and fxp0: ?
I was able to setup routes with nexthop pointing to fxp0: network,
but I have never seen any packet forwarded via fxp0:

I understand that second question implies totaly different approach
to fxp0: usage, but I just wanted to be sure that Imy observations
are correct.

Thanks again,

Przemek