Re: Juniper Networks(r) Routers: The Complete Reference

From: D J E (will_route_for_food@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 15:38:54 EST

I pre-ordered a copy which should arrive sometime in
the next few days. I'll let you know what I think.
>From what I've heard from others it's supposed to be
pretty good. BTW, amazon.com has the best price around
as far as I can tell.

--- Joe Lin <jlin@doradosoftware.com> wrote:
> Has anyone read this book, isbn: 0072194812, Juniper
> Networks(r)
> Routers: The Complete Reference from Jeff Doyle on
> Juniper routers.
>
> Curious to know if it is worth breaking my piggy
> bank for it.
>
> -Joe

=====
It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child,
but somehow I managed to squeeze in 8 hours of TV a day.
- Homer Simpson -