Re: Juniper Networks(r) Routers: The Complete Reference

From: Markolf Gudjons (mgu@gmx.net)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 05:55:28 EST

JT,

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Jonathan Tse wrote:

> Cool! Any comment on the second one "Configuring Juniper Network Routers"?
Haven't seen it yet. From the marketing blurb it seems like there are a
good deal of "this is how Cisco does it" type translations in it. For
someone well versed in IOS, this might be a real bonus.

Personally, I would really like to see Juniper do something like Cisco
Press (Juniper Press?). I find the lack of decent literature very
disturbing.

- Markolf