Re: Juniper Networks(r) Routers: The Complete Reference

From: Aviva Garrett (aviva@juniper.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:24:01 EST

Markolf,

We are doing something like it, but not a dedicated press per se. A
press involves working with a single publisher. We are instead
trying to work with a number of publishers in an effort to get books
about our products and technologies published.

Thanks,
..Aviva

Aviva Garrett
Director, Technical Publications