Re: Interoperability Juniper-Passport

From: Alfredo Sola (alfredo@intelideas.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 13:24:33 EST

> >Anybody has done interoperability tests between Juniper and Passport 7000
> >(Nortel)? Success? What sw releases?

        Several labs have done this and published their results. You are probably
interested in searching for the presentations of the last Networld+Interop.
Some vendors have conducted their own tests. Not quite independent, but worth
a look; search Ericsson site. In addition, see:

http://www.ail.gmu.edu/MPLS2000/proceedings/TUESDAY/03-Jabbari_IOTest_Results.pdf
http://www.findarticles.com/m0EIN/2000_Nov_10/66800462/p1/article.jhtml

--
Alfredo Sola
Director técnico

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail /\ - against ms attachments