[j-nsp] Telefonica

From: jorge.rodriguez@telefonica-data.com
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 07:08:29 EST

Hi,

Well I'm not sure what kind of forum this is, but as somebody has pointed me
here to, I send here my question.
I'm seriously looking forward for PP 7K + Juniper interoperability "fresh and
clear" technical information. Our ATM analyzer is ready to shoot in our labs.
There is lately so much noise in the market, if you can help me filter ...

Do you have the equipment (Passport 7K+ Juniper) already up and running in your
labs?
Do you have expertise in Passport 7K ?

We want to be the first in the market with your end-to-end solution!!
Let's see how well you perform... (I also need training in Juniper, though)

Regards from your Telefonica man,
Jorge Rodriguez Gabilondo
Telefonica
+34 91 5144082

Hemos renovado nuestra web. Esperamos su visita en
http://www.telefonica-data.com