RE: Juniper Modules

From: David Newman (dnewman@networktest.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2001 - 08:44:11 EST

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. In the features questionnaire that Juniper
completed for the Light Reading project, the vendor made no mention of HSSI
support. BTW, there was no mention of E3 either, though I'm sure that was an
oversight.

Dunno about asymmetric rate support; that's a question for Juniper or
someone else on this list.

dn