Re: [j-nsp]

From: MarcoH (marcoh@cistron.nl)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 18:53:13 EST

On Thu, Mar 15, 2001 at 05:02:56PM -0500, Jeff L Strong wrote:
> We are looking for a database program to manage our IP addresses for a 13,000
> employee company.
> I have spreadsheets for the different locations but it is very difficult to
> maintain. Do you know of any programs to document subnets, hosts, masks, and
> individual IPs. All I can find are programs that integrate with DHCP, DNS,
> LDAP etc. We just want something basic for now. Web based front end would be
> cool.

At the last ripe-meeting there was a presentation on such a tool by
sombody from level3, Guy Vegoda. We`ve talked about joining forces,
because everybody uses their own hacks on it.

Unfortunatly the minutes/presentations aren`t available yet, but if they
are published it should be on this page:

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/archive/ripe-38/bof.html

Grtx,

MarcoH