Re: [j-nsp] (d)DoS handling

From: Dmitri Kalintsev (dek@hades.uz)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 19:45:38 EDT

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 03:17:13PM +0200, Jesper Skriver wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 05:53:53AM +0200, Dmitri Kalintsev wrote:
>
> > By the way, does Juniper have an analog of ip verify reverse-path unicast?
>
> Not currently to my understanding, we are in the process of opening a
> feature request on this ...

Uhm, what are you requesting? Pure uRPF or extended one, with the ability to
choose between matching the interface and ignoring it but rather checking
prefix routability in principal? Extended case would be so much more useful,
as not many people would use M series as a distribution layer router. ;)

SY,

--
 CCNP, CCDP (R&S)                          Dmitri E. Kalintsev
 CDPlayer@irc               Network Architect @ connect.com.au