RE: [j-nsp] isis question

From: MPuras@solunet.com
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 12:12:25 EDT

#2.

Depends - I believe by default L1/L2 is enabled on Juniper, therefore 2
adjacencies. Otherwise, if L1 only or if L2 only, then only a single
adjacency.

Mario Puras
SoluNet Technical Support
Network Support Engineer
We don't make network products,
we make them Work!
Mailto:mpuras@solunet.com <mailto:mpuras@solunet.com>
888.SOLUNET (Canada) / 888.449.5766 (USA)