Re: [j-nsp] Route redistribution

From: Aviva Garrett (aviva@juniper.net)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 14:43:39 EDT

Hi Kent,

I do agree with you that the policy documentation does not enough
examples. We are working are rewriting this portion of the documention.
If you could send me some specific examples of what you this is poor or
incorrect, or what you would like us to add, we can try to incorporate
your needs into the new documentation.

Thanks,
..Aviva

Aviva Garrett