Re: JunOS 4.1 or 4.2?

From: Daniel L. Golding (dan@netrail.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 09:10:39 EDT

Rob,

4.2 has some very serious new features that you should consider - if you
use M20's. Namely it supports redundant SSBs and REs. In an all M40
environment like yours, I would take a pass on it. 4.1R1.2 has been
running on one of my peering routers for 10 days now, and seems very
stable. We run all of the protocols you mentioned...

- Dan Golding