Re: NetFlow

From: Jonathan Tse (jonathantse@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 08:43:17 EDT

I came across an article saying the maximum sample rate of juniper box is
7000 packets per second, is it really true? We are running netflow in cisco
right now and most of our routers have 30+Mbps traffic and it seems the
cisco netflow still work fine. I would like to predict will there be any
impact when I shift to juniper?

Thanks!

Jonathan.