RE: [j-nsp] IS-IS

From: Steve Holman (sholman@juniper.net)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 15:45:11 EDT

There have been numerous discussions about this very topic on a other
mailing lists as well. You might want to check out the archived IETF
mailing list for MPLS WG on the site below:

http://cell.onecall.net/mhonarc/mpls/2000-May/maillist.html

I know there's a lot of messages, but there's a lot of good info as well.

Happy reading!
Steve