Re: NetFlow

From: Jeremy Noetzelman (jnoetzel@cac.washington.edu)
Date: Wed May 30 2001 - 20:02:25 EDT

Sorry, I should have clarified. The head to head tests were with the GSR
doing sampling at the same 1/X rate as the M10.

Regarding the maximum capture rate for the VXR, it'll handle OC3, since
that's the largest line we use them for. One of our OC3's routinely gets
up to 120-130mb/s with no netflow loss.

Jeremy