RE: [j-nsp] [j-nsp] Re: Juniper courses?

From: Wayne Gustavus (wgustavus@mentortech.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 13:42:59 EDT

Just fyi...
The Juniper classes should quickly become more available; Juniper just hired
several instructors, more than doubling the training staff. Also, my
understanding is that the support for the Olives (the Dell PCs running
JUNOS) will not be around much longer, even in the classrooms which is the
only place they're available (officially, that is)

Wayne Gustavus 703-582-9594
Consultant, Service Provider Engineering
Mentor Technologies, Inc. www.mentortech.com
**** Formerly Chesapeake Network Solutions ****