Re: NetFlow

From: Jonathan Tse (jonathantse@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 02:05:25 EDT

Hi,

I just used the cisco netflow to check the packet size, mine is around 500B.
I was trying to give more ground to juniper.

BTW, how did you measure the packet per second? Is there any offical
documentation about this?

And any guy from juniper around? It will be great if there is some offical
answer or information to share with all of us.

Jonathan.