RE: [j-nsp] IS-IS

From: Pegg Damon (Damon.Pegg@carrier1.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 05:53:36 EDT

ISIS rocks and is better implemented on Juniper than on Cisco. UUNET and CW
definitely run ISIS on large Juniper networks, the first single-level, the
second L1/2.

I run predominantly GSR core myself where the OSPF vs ISIS trade-off is
closer, but I transitioned to ISIS recently and am happy with the results.

Damon

Carrier1