Re: [j-nsp] Fw: [j-nsp] unsuscribe

From: Anthony Lemons (alemons@ovis.net)
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 11:13:22 EDT

This is whacked! I didn't even subscribe to this list but I am subscribed
to another list, cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net which is hosted at the same
place. Odd I started receiving messages related to this list and even more
odd I cannot unsubscribe. Yes, I sent an email to
juniper-nsp-request@puck.nether.net to unsubscribe but it just sends me a
reply:

You have not been removed, I couldn't find your name on the list.
If this wasn't your intention or you are having problems getting yourself
unsubscribed, reply to this mail now (quoting it entirely (for diagnostic
purposes), and of course adding any comments you see fit).

Strange how my name isn't on the list...so I can't unsubscribe, yet I'm
receiving all of the mail destined to this particular list.

Anthony