Re: NetBSD and sysmon

From: Simon White (simon@mtds.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 05:22:55 EDT

11-Jun-02 at 21:40, Bengt Gördén (bengan@sunet.se) wrote :
> I can only talk about NetBSD right now but I assume that it is a
> generic problem so it is probably safe to release a new version.

Hi,

I have to compile on one machine, and then move to the monitoring server,
and I have a lot of work on at the moment. However, I will be able to
recompile and transfer the binary tomorrow, so if you want to wait a
couple days before the release for me to confirm good operation, then let
me know.

Regards,

--
|-Simon White, Internet Services Manager, Certified Check Point CCSA.
|-MTDS  Internet, Security, Anti-Virus, Linux and Hosting Solutions.