[alcatel-nsp] Welcome...

Walter De Smedt wdesmedt at telenet.be
Mon Jul 12 18:14:04 EDT 2004

... to the alcatel-nsp mailing list. This mailing list is intended for
network service providers and other interested parties that use or show
interest in Alcatel routers.

I suspect the customer base is fairly small at this time, compared to
the other big players like Cisco and Juniper, but I'm certain that
interest in Alcatel routers will grow steadily in the years to come. I
hope this will be one of the media to communicate problems, ideas,
design issues, etc. related to Alcatel routers.

-walter