[alcatel-nsp] does it will have a problem for Link aggregation withdifferent delay

SMITH Anton Anton.Smith at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Dec 12 09:34:32 EST 2008

Hello Andhy,
It wont affect traffic in so much as it won't break TCP or UDP traffic
as we do flow based load balancing (depending on the criteria you
choose) so, a single traffic stream will always follow the same member
of the LAG and experience latency behaviour consistent with the member
link.

What you may see, are flows that experience different end to end latency
depending on which member link they were hashed onto.

Best regards,

Anton