[alcatel-nsp] LSP Stats

Kirby Files kfiles at masergy.com
Tue Oct 28 08:47:22 EDT 2008

Is anyone successfully collecting LSP usage statistics on a 7750? I've
tried enabling SDP accounting, as described in the System Guide:

        accounting-policy 2 interval 5
             description "default policy"
             record complete-sdp-ingress-egress
             default
             to file 4
             no shutdown
         exit

This created an accounting file, but with no SDP stats in it.

I've tried polling vRtrMplsLspOctets from the The TIMETRA-MPLS-MIB,
which is supposed to expose LDP octets:
  .1.3.6.1.4.1.6527.3.1.2.6.2.1

Can anyone suggest other ideas to get the octets and packets for LDP
LSPs used for the SDPs on the 7750SR?

We're using 5.0.R14 on 7750 SR-7s, with recent IOMs and MDAs, and with
chassis-mode b enabled.

Thanks,
   --kirby