[alcatel-nsp] Automate SAM Provisioning through text/csv?

Craig Publow cpublow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 19:21:05 EDT 2009

Hi Rick

The various SF/CPM  LED colours and the states they indicate are outlined on
page 130 of the latest SR-12 Installation guide.  ( same states apply to the
SR-7.   Concerning the CPM status, the following is mentioned abount the M/S
ctl LED on the SF/CPMs:

M/S Ctl   Master/Slave SF/CPM designation:
• Green: Indicates that the SF/CPM is designated as the primary SF/CPM
in a redundant system.
• Green (blinking): Indicates that the SF/CPM is operating as the
secondary SF/CPM in a redundant configuration.

There is no sim for the 7x50.

Regards
Craig