[alcatel-nsp] downgrade the boot ROM on a 7710 / 7750 ?

GARCIA DEL RIO Diego Diego.Garcia_Del_Rio at alcatel-lucent.be
Mon Jun 22 06:14:54 EDT 2009

Hi Oriana,

            Actually, the newest versions of TiMOS won't down-grade the boot-loader anymore (it was introduced in 6.0R12, 6.1R7 and 7.0R1). Previous versions, though, should allow you to downgrade. In any case, though, the newest bootloaders are always backwards compatible.

            Cheers

Diego Garcia del Rio
New Product Introduction - Network Design Engineer
IP Division
Alcatel-Lucent - Antwerpen
Mobile: +32 4734 30 245
OnNET 2 605 3871
Phone (+32) 3 2403871
e-mail diego.garcia_del_rio at alcatel-lucent.com

<<
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its author.