[alcatel-nsp] router upgrade (7710) by swap of compact flashcards ?

GARCIA DEL RIO Diego Diego.Garcia_Del_Rio at alcatel-lucent.be
Wed May 6 10:34:36 EDT 2009

Hi Oriana,

            Just a small notice (my mistake).. I though you were running a 7750 SR4 and not 7710 c4. The 7750 SR4 was an old box which was end-of-lifed some years ago. The 7710 C4 is alive and kicking well ;-)

            In any case, the suggestions apply for both 7750 and 7710 family (and 7450).

Cheers,

Diego Garcia del Rio
New Product Introduction - Network Design Engineer
IP Division
Alcatel-Lucent - Antwerpen
Mobile: +32 4734 30 245
OnNET 2 605 3871
Phone (+32) 3 2403871
e-mail diego.garcia_del_rio at alcatel-lucent.com

<<
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of its author.