[alcatel-nsp] "Not enough queues to bind the port"

Ruslan Pustovoitov rus-p at mostelekom.net
Thu Oct 22 06:43:41 EDT 2009

Give me output of command "tools dump system-resources 2" and "show card"

Your question is very big if you look deeper in system architecture.
Alcatel has strong QoS which internally bound to hardware (FlexPath I or
FlexPath II).
So, you have to read Alcatel's book "Advanced QoS for Multi-Service
IP/MPLS Networks" Ram Balakrishnan
or workshops directly from vendor to understood real limits in 7x50 chassis.