[alcatel-nsp] What is the default value of MBS on access queues?

Garcia Del Rio, Diego (Diego) diego.garcia_del_rio at alcatel-lucent.com
Wed Jul 28 20:24:32 EDT 2010

Sorry, to avoid any confusion i wanted to clarify. The default mbs is indeed 10msecs (with a certain rounding "noise"). What i meant with my explanation is that the available total buffer spave depends on the factors previously mentioned.

Cheers

Diego Garcia del Rio
Product Management, IPD
Mountain View,CA